image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RAHUL K V|OWNER OF AMWOLFIT ATHLETICS|WELCOME TO AMWOLFIT BLOG|LEARN TO INSPIRE,NOT TO IMPRESS

WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE ???


 Hi. I'm Rahul and I'm from Kerala (Gods own country) a state in the south-west region of India. I'm 23 years old and an engineer by profession. My goal in life is not to be a successful engineer, this is not what I want to be known for.I'm a fitness freak.
In the past I have made efforts to go gym but it only lasted for a week maximum.It was 8 months ago when it really started, and I had no reason to quit. My motivation increased and I didn’t want to stop. From this point on wards fitness was my ultimate aim. Gym was where my heart was and I loved it. It was the only place in the whole world where I would feel happy. This inspired me to motivate others and help them in all ways I can to gain a healthy body and to maintain it.
Fitness for me is not just about getting a “6 PACK”. There is more to it. My life 8 months back was terrible. I used to drink occasionally and had an indiscipline life. There was nothing in life to look forward to, I wake up every day feeling zero and go back to sleep feeling the same. The moment I rediscovered gym, I had certain goals in my life. I watched fitness videos and gained motivation. The fire inside me still burns.
A month back, I noticed something strange with my physique. I thought to myself “what the hell is wrong with me”. My right chest is going weird. My upper pectorals is growing, but the lower muscles that attaches to sternum is flat, completely flat. I thought I was not putting the same pressure for my lower pectorals. But as days passed, I became scared and consulted a doctor. He told me something that I have a birth defect called Poland Syndrome which I never knew in my 23 years of life.
Poland syndrome means absence of major pectoral muscles right from  birth. I was crushed.It was a heart breaking moment for me. As a result I was immediately demotivated and felt I could never achieve the physique I dreamed of. But I kept going. I was addicted.
But this syndrome of mine was on my mind all day and night. It was not something I could easily forget. I did lots of research on the internet to understand more about it and to see if this could ever be cured. Great news. No cure.  I didn’t know what to say or do. Looking at men with my dream physique, it ached and it hurt. So bad. I was scared to look at myself in the mirror and  was scared to remove my shirt. There were times I felt like giving up because I knew about this defect only when I started going to gym.
Statements like "---".
I had a choice. Wallow in self pity or get a move on.
Being frank, I’m not very happy at the present moment in life because of the unsymmetrical figure I would have. But as said there are many people who have more excuses than I do and still fight for victory.

So step number 1: Write a blog.
Hopefully,that way I would be able to help people in every way possible to me.I will be writing about
  1. By giving training and nutritional tips
  2. My training methods,
  3. The dos and don'ts
  4. Recipes
  5. What to eat and what not and
  6. Motivational quotes
This blog will explore the methods of the everyday person (and not so everyday persons like me) trying to get in - and stay in - shape.

My aim? To stay in shape  and stay motivated.

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment