image1 image2 image3

HELLO I'M RAHUL K V|OWNER OF AMWOLFIT ATHLETICS|WELCOME TO AMWOLFIT BLOG|LEARN TO INSPIRE,NOT TO IMPRESS

TWO WORLDS COLLIDE



STEVE COOK
American IFBB professional physique competitor and also Bodybuilding.com spokes model, Optimum Nutrition athlete, winner of the 2010 Bodybuilding. Steve earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Integrated Studies from Dixie State College where he also played football.
He started his lifting weights at a very young age seeing his father as a role model.He was a very skinny guy.From young age itself he developed the muscle mind connection and felt the blood inside his muscles.
When I started working out year back I never knew about Steve Cook till I  watched his video in one of the motivational videos that I saw.The first thing that caught in my eyes is his smile than his physique.I love his cute smile and baby kinda face.I got his name, started to see his videos and came to know about his YouTube Channel.From then on I'm a huge fan of him and I bet , I saw all his videos in YouTube.
He is not into a bodybuilders physique but into men's physique.He don't want that huge amount of muscle mass and likes to be lean and shredded.
" I want a body that is appealing to the masses. My goal is to have the perfect balance of size shape and symmetry".-Steve Cook.
Charles Glass said " Steve is the only person he have ever seen who never quits" and its true.He never quits till his goals are accomplished.

CHRISTIAN GUZMAN
He is best known as a 22-year-old fitness model, online personal trainer and sponsored athlete, hailing from Texas, USA.
Well if you guys ask me who is your first fitness role model I would say its " CHRISTIAN GUZMAN ".I started this whole fitness journey seeing his videos.Its his videos that motivated me at the beginning of my journey and its till continues.
The main thing that caught in my eyes is that he is just 22 years old, he owns a company "ALPHALETE ATHLETICS" and owns a gym "CGFITNESS".I have an envy towards him, his fitness journey, his dedication, his passion.He quits his studies and turned into bodybuilding and now he is a successful guy.His YouTube channel is viewed by millions all around the world.
Just like Steve , he is also into physique and he maintains it well.Whenever the notification comes to my phone "Christian Guzman uploaded his new  video" , I make sure that I watch it no matter how busy I'm.
The gym he owns is with his own money and didn't take a penny from his parents.All this inspire and motivates young generation people like myself to go forward and reach your goals no matter what happens.

These two are my role models in fitness expedition.









Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment